All loose ribbon available in 30cm lengths, as full size or miniature.
Instituted in 1908 by King Edward VII, and originally issued with a plain green ribbon. Later changed to dark green with white edges in 1941. Awarded for 15 years service by officers of the R.A.N.R. (wartime service counted double) Bars were awarded for additional 15 years service. Struck from silver and silver-gilt. Replaced by National Medal in 1975.